House sale fallen through days before exchange? In today’s market place it is no surprise that an estimated one in three house sales fall through and frustratingly for the seller some happen moments before exchange is due to take place.
Why does this happen? For a number of reasons:
- First time buyers are very nervous about the commitment they are making and often, under stress, decide to think about a purchase in more detail and will often pull out to see if they can find a better deal.
- Lenders are increasingly down valuing property to make sure the investment they make in lending the mortgage money is as safe as can be. This means they will not lend as much money to buy a house if they feel it is not worth the amount it is being sold for.
- Lenders are also asking for higher deposits and will sometimes change their mind about how much they wish the buyer to put in themselves. Some buyers simply do not have an extra five or ten thousand pounds to be able to complete the sale.
- The buyer is offered another property for a cheaper price.
- The buyer’s circumstances have changed. They may have lost their job for example and are unable to continue with the sale.
Regardless of why, the question is how can it be fixed. If you have ever had a house sale fallen through days before exchange you will know it is a stressful situation that needs clear handling.
Need To Sell Home Fast can help! We specialise in assisting those who’s house sale has fallen through. We are able to put you in touch with trusted investors who follow our methods and who can provide and honest and fast response to your call for help.
Imagine you have seen a house you like and have put in offer that has been accepted. Although you can get a mortgage for the new property without, you really cannot afford in reality to be paying the mortgage on both properties whilst you wait for the old one to sell. You had a buyer lined up but at the last minute the lender has pulled plug. House sale fallen through days before exchange and it has left you in an impossible situation. You do not want to pull out of your purchase because you love the house, but you cannot afford to pay for both of them.
Need To Sell Home Fast can help. They put the seller in touch with an investor who agreed to pay the mortgage and look after the old house as if it was their own until they bought it at a later date for a price that worked for the seller. Result! The seller need never worry about the house again and could complete the purchase and maintain an unbroken chain.
If you think your house sale fallen through days before exchange, then fill out the form on the right hand side of our home page today. We will contact you within 24 hours to talk to you about your situation.
From the Team at Need To Sell Home Fast.